Sunday 27 December 2009

Post Christmas Relaxation

We all slept in really late. We didn't go to bed until 4am but still...getting up at 1.30pm seemed like wasting the day. After getting dressed we went in search of food.
The Italian I wanted to try was closed so we went to 'New Cafe'. haha. Your food comes with a tea, but I ordered an extra coffee, at a price which I thought it was a really good and large coffee...it turned out I had ordered a cake set. So I had quite a mountain of food on the go. So I enlisted some help :)

After that we checked out the local Taoist temple which is very close to where I live. I then took the others back to my apartment to collect their stuff, then I headed off to work. The class went well, and quickly...with the aid of cookie bribery :)

After that I went to dinner with Donna and Vickie. Who turn out to be sisters, I had no idea. I've been doing interviews for Donna, for her course which is about differing views on the concept of beauty. It is quite interesting. So between sitting down and finishing our meal, I was asked ten questions on my opinion and general Scottish concepts of beauty.

I had a very tasty hot pot for dinner, which was Satay Ramen Pot...Ramen, meaning noodles. Very nice indeed.

Once I got in, I chilled and then hit the sack as I knew I had to get up at the crack of dawn the next morning.

Some kind of American candy. Very tasty.


I thought I had ordered a really expensive coffee...it turned out that I ordered cake too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment