Monday 14 December 2009

Christmas Cheer!

I had friends to stay on Saturday. We went to the local store Carrefore to get some ingredients for dessert...which I was not making :D Whilst walking past the Christmas aisle, I had the overwhelming urge to purchase a Christmas tree.

I got so excited. Christmas is my favourite time of year!
Upon our return to my apartment my friend Zach and I started to unpack all the stuff. After we assembled the tree we decided that we needed more lights...so one more quick trip to Carrefour was in order. We had a quick scoot through the doors as it was closing time. Then when we got back...decorating fun! We opted for a silver/blue theme, which I must say is rather nice (if I do say so myself).


Once it was finished I put my Christmas cards nearby and my Christmas package under the tree :D

No comments:

Post a Comment