Wednesday 16 December 2009

Birthday Bonanza

It was my birthday (not sure whether the post will show as the 16th or not) yesterday. I had a morning of studying course books for a new course I'm teaching. It's for older kids who have gone through the other main courses. The class went well. It's more conversational, so it's student centred.

My first monkey class wasn't too bad :) during the second class one of my favourite classes came up to where I was teaching and sang Happy Birthday to me. It was so sweet. I was so moved. I love those kids.

Then after classes I got the most pleasant shock. My friends (colleagues) had bought me a beautiful cake, a card and a gift. It was so nice of them!

Then true Taiwan style...lots of photo's in various poses. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment