Sunday 4 July 2010

Waterfall excursion

I had to work Saturday evening because the kids were in regular school during the day. Something about making up classes before the summer vacation. So I had my class later and finished at 9pm. I scooted through to Taichung to chill out at Dave's place. On Sunday Dave, Eileen, Shaun and I headed to the waterfall. This time we got to the top...as Dave had been before. It was a really sunny day, in beautiful surroundings...it was glorious.

There is a pic of a couple of chaps in orange outfits. Apparently they are safety officers taking pictures of the people jumping. It was said that people die at the waterfall. Don't worry, I didn't jump off the side. I just relaxed in the pools at the top.







Dave and Shaun getting ready to jump
























No comments:

Post a Comment