Sunday 25 July 2010

Water park near Chunghua

Today a few of us went to a water park. Well, it is a place that has a big swimming pool, a wave pool, a big pool with various slides. I didn't do any swimming. We took a lot of food with us and had BBQ. There were big areas, where you could book a place, where you could cook your food and relax.

It was great relaxing and having a laugh with my good friend. There was Chien, Noel, Nicole, Megan and Anthony. Some pictures to follow.

After that we went back to Anthony's for a movie night. I used to do that a lot with Zach. It was a regular Sunday thing we did. Go to Anthony's for movies, so it was good to do that again. We watched 'repo man' and some rom com I can't remember the name of. I crashed there and then headed back to Nantou in the morning.

















No comments:

Post a Comment