Monday 29 March 2010

Travelling on the Bus back home

Again, it was so nice sitting on a bus. I stayed at a friends on Sunday evening and left ChangHua Monday mid-morning ish. I took lots of photographs from the bus. I'll post some here when I have the chance. For now i'm off to work :D Edit: lots of photographs :)

I'm not sure what these signs are for. I see them a lot in various places. There were a lot around in Ghost month (October) where they guide the spirits, or ward them off. I'm not sure. I'll have to ask someone about them.








This place I really want to check out. As soon as my scooter is fixed i'm going to go and find out what this place is. I've only seen it in passing from a bus window. It could either be a supermarket or a restaurant.




A temple in Caotun (草屯) that I want to check out some time.














No comments:

Post a Comment