Sunday 21 March 2010

Nose pointing and much confusion

When I was buying my barbecue last night the folks I was getting it from reacted to me in a strange way. I'm sure they were being nice, they seemed very nice. It was a lady and a gentleman. The lady was attempting to talk to me, I managed the little I usually do and then she was talking about the man, pointing at me, then back at him and then pointing at her nose, then mine, then pointed back at him.

It was all a rather puzzling experience. Just a usual one being here in Nantou. haha.

I am thinking of relocating though. I would like to renew my contract with HESS, but I don't think I could live in Nantou another year. It is rather quiet and it takes an effort to go and meet anyone, that and most of my friends may be leaving so I'd like to live somewhere that gives me the opportunity to meet more. Thinking of the next town over Caotun (草屯). It is a lot bigger and seems to have a lot more things to do.

Lots of time to mull things over though.

No comments:

Post a Comment