Thursday 11 March 2010

Scooter Saga Complete

I got my scooter back today. All thanks to my great workmate Richard. He took it from where I left it, took it to a mechanic, and then took me to it after work so I could drive it home. Because the engine started with the kick-start the mechanic says it's fine. I think it's just that it's older and I shouldn't push it at 60kph for prolonged periods. A lesson for me methinks. haha.

Also, in Taiwan everything is used until it is desperately needed to be replaced. For instance, my front tyre is bald but no one will replace it. Whenever I point it out to a mechanic they say it's fine.

The mechanic did sort the front tyre for me, which was slightly flat. My mum said as much when I described how it drove...so points for my mum there :D So driving it back to my apartment was great! Much less bouncing around! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment