Monday 29 March 2010

Chillin with friends

Saturday evening was spent with my good friends at Chien's place. She is leaving Taiwan soon (she is Taiwanese) with her South African boyfriend Ray. They will be terribly missed. So any opportunity to hang out with them is taken :)

I had to get the bus to ChangHua because my scooter won't turn on. Grrr. But it's alright, I forgot how much I enjoy relaxing when on the bus.

The evening was brilliant. I had a lot of fun! My friend Matt is a Rubik's genius. He can solve them so quickly. I recorded it a couple of times. The first was just over a minute, the second, 1min 30seconds, but I set the challenge of solving green first.

Matt put the cube into various patterns.


Chien, Zach and me.


Anthony looking thoughtful with the Rubik's cube.


No comments:

Post a Comment