Wednesday 9 June 2010

Stupid o'clock for training

Today I had training in Taichung. I had to get up at stupid o'clock to get ready and get a bus then a taxi to the branch in Taichung. I was so sleepy on the bus but was very proud of myself when I spoke to the taxi man and told him where I wanted to go in Chinese. Yay!

Training was good. Afterwards I went for lunch with Dave (a fellow HESS employee), Geoff and Renee. Dave was saying that Betty (my boss) would probably welcome me changing my mind and asking for a teaching position in Taichung, even though I have said I want to leave.

It was really nice seeing different people than I usually do, and it was nice to have a brief catch up with Dave. It has made me feel a lot more positive about Taiwan and staying. I have the option for changing my mind. Argh! So many decisions to make. I'll mull it over for a couple of days and see how I feel.

I have another training session tomorrow because I forgot to go to my 6 month training. After that is done (another day of rising at stupid o'clock) that is all the training finished. Yay! And I get my unrecognised TEFL certificate. Still, at least it shows what training i've had through work.

I am so tired, I think i'll hit the sack now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment