Thursday 3 June 2010

Nothingness

To be honest, i've not done much. Just the usual and the past couple of weekends i've not been taking any pictures.

Though the big news is that i'm not staying in Taiwan for a second year. I've given in my notice, which consisted of just telling my boss. She was really good about it. I sent her a nice email and she was fine. Thank goodness.

My plan is Turkey. I've already heard from a school in a place called Izmit. But they are looking for a teacher as soon as possible. They seemed really positive about me, so i'll see what happens there.

Also, i'm in contact with a recruitment agency that is waiting to hear back from a school for me. Fingers crossed for that one.

So it's all up in the air at the moment and I have no idea how i'm going to get the money together, but it can be done. I don't want to stay in Taiwan, I want a new adventure.

I'll be paid the same in Turkey, if not more, and the vast majority of places provide accommodation or they give you an allowance. So that is a major positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment