Friday 5 February 2010

Annual Work Banquet

The end of January marked the end of the financial year here in Taiwan, and so the Annual HESS Banquet was held. It was on the 31st Jan in the Splendor Hotel in Taichung. That was the Banquet for our area. Entertainment was provided by other branches. I had a great time. Though, admittedly, I did not like the food at all! There was this dish called 'glutinous rice' that both smelled awful and tasted even worse. It made me quite nauseous. But I was polite and ate what I could. Needless to say, I was darn hungry afterwards. It wasn't the company's fault though, you can't hold HESS responsible for the hotel.

The entertainment was fantastic!

Opening entertainment.


The Owners Parents.


















Videos to follow, they take quite a while to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment