Wednesday 27 January 2010

Work Work Work

I've been doing not much of anything else recently. But I feel good for it. It's great to feel organised. And then not panic when things haven't been done.

I have a lot to do over the next couple of days. I have to be organised for when we get time off...make sure all the grading has been done. There is a work banquet at the weekend, which I'm very much looking forward to. I also have two performance days. Where I have to do a teaching demonstration in front of the parents who watch the kids perform stuff. I'm a little nervous about it, but I know it will all go well.

One is for my treehouse class. It's coming to the end of the first level. They are superb kids...but kids are kids and don't like to do what they're told. But it should go well. I have goodness knows how many report cards to fill in and certificates/prizes to organise.

But it will be great to see them on performance day. I'm making crazy certificates with the help of crayola.com. It's an awesome resource. If you register you can print off anything you like. Coloring sheets, information and a great page where you can build certificates. It's amazing what little things can bring joy to a teacher :D hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment