Tuesday 5 January 2010

Taipei/Nantou/ChangHwa- Sunday 3rd

Sunday morning...well I didn't see much of that as I had another lie in. No surprise, considering the time I went to sleep at.

After getting ready Kurt and I went back to the cute coffee shop that has all the cats. It was awesome! This time I had a banana latte. It was delicious.

Then he walked me to an MRT to begin my journey back to Nantou. I was fortunate that I didn't have to wait long on my bus to Nantou. (for future reference I should note for myself that the time it left was 4.30pm).

Once back in Nantou I quickly went back to my apartment, ate a snack then headed out to Chang Hwa to meet some folks. Zach had just returned from the States, so I was going mainly to meet up with him. I ended up in Johnny's, a favourite haunt of theirs, until the wee hours. I didn't get back in to my place until 4am. It was well worth the trip though. I had a great time.

Needless to say, I was exhausted when I got in.

No comments:

Post a Comment