Friday 5 February 2010

End of the semester for TH

My one class that I get three times a week has a longer schedule than most other English classes in our company, so there was a lot of stress in regards to performance day. This is when the kids show off their english skills. But you're basically asking a bunch of 6 year olds to behave, when they know full well they've completed everything and there's no homework...you get crazy monkeys :)

Here are a few pics of the PD and some revision before the final test.

For one revision exercise the kids had to unscramble a question, write it, then the next pair write the 'Yes' answer, then the next two the 'no' answer. The fastest team wins a point (for each stage). Haha, after looking at the pictures, these pictures were of a spelling exercise. I did both, the kids love it because they get to write on the board.






Some looking at their TH1 Pack. Vickie put together a portfolio of work and activities they had done, including photos.




I made speeches for the kids, where they filled in the blanks to tell us what they do and what they like. I paired them up, some told us about themselves, others told us about the person they were partnered with.

Elbe and Winnie. Title: My name is...


Wilson and Joe. Title: My name is...


Angus and Jeff. Title: My friend is...


Winnie Liao and Jean. Title: My friend is...


Benson and Elvis. Title: My friend is...


Vickie showing the new materials for the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment