Friday 19 November 2010

Chia Yi

At the weekend, my head NST Dawnine has some awesome friends, invited me to join a group to Cha Yi. I'm not sure about the spelling. We went to a resort that has various activities on offer. It was such good fun! It was a brilliant day, I had so much fun! :D On the coach ride there we introduced ourselves to each other by use of the microphone.
The pictures go in reverse order, as that just happened to be the way it happened when I uploaded them. It'll take too long to sort through and organise the other way around. So enjoy my trip going backwards in time :D

I shot some paintballs, went frog fishing (didn't catch anything), made a fish out of a piece of grass, had an awesome lunch, and saw some beautiful (if somewhat slow) butterflies.


























No comments:

Post a Comment