Friday 27 November 2009

Not so exciting week....

Hey all.

Well, this week has just been the usual. The weekend just gone was one of the best i've had, simply because I did nothing and slept for most of it. I really needed it. I was exhausted and felt awful! So I think I managed to stave off a bad something.

I also got bored on the Sunday evening so I did a few lesson plans. Which made this week go, oh so smoothly. It was great! Though it did feel like I had no time off.

This weekend though...well, Sunday shall be spent in Kaoshiung. I am so excited about it! After work tomorrow (I have two classes) I shall attempt to get a direct bus to the High Speed Rail in Taichung to get my train. Failing that I can get a regular bus into central Taichung and get a taxi from there. No problems.

My language exchange partner was very helpful this week and taught me the Chinese for the bus stop I need and how to talk to the cabbie. Great stuff :D

Next update will be after my awesome time visiting great folks down south.

No comments:

Post a Comment