Saturday 14 November 2009

American cooking greatness!

Three of my good friends, Zach, Perry and Renee, came to Nantou to use my kitchen to cook. Which, I in no way protested about :)

Renee was a master in the kitchen and made delicious chilli. Then her and Zach made, let me see if I can remember the name, 'no bake cookies'. Pictures below.

I also treated myself with a bottle of white wine purchased from Carrefour. Well, I of course did not drink the whole bottle.

This morning Perry had to leave early to get back to Hsinchu, the other two are currently fast asleep :) but later today we will be adventuring mini style to Puli to search out Chung Tai Chan Monastery.

I can't wait. I have looked up the map and written down the directions. All I have to do is get an oil change for my scooter and off we go later. Yay.




No comments:

Post a Comment