Wednesday 22 September 2010

Mid week day off- Apartment Pictures

Today is Mid-Autumn Festival. More info on this in the next post. It is a national holiday, so we got the day off work. I spent it by having a lie in, till 10am. Then I cleaned the apartment. Dave is away at the moment, so I thought it would be nice for him to come back to a clean place. That and it needed done and I finally had the time to do it. I begrudge the idea of cleaning on the weekends because I rarely have time for myself, I don't want to spend it cleaning.

I also sorted my bedroom. It has been a mess since I moved in because I never had the time to devote to it to get it organised. Now it is lovely, clean and tidy :D

Here are a few long-awaited pics of the apartment.







This is biscuits :)






href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCJbOz9EpHCM35aZnDMuj27XFoW3-cMccqmriOLENFeAx6lb9Nui0z1hxNdu4dw8cxgyoslcX4gsLUZE80jETPJKEALVerO-WL2V8XGbcKSkRGjMTMxtwnlVMfCKvP6ewLjabtjSVVbu0H/s1600/DSCF7955.jpg">



I love our jazzy shower curtain. I bought it in a big Carrefour in Nantou...thankfully Dave liked it too. haha.




My bedroom


My little sitting area.


Huge cupboard space :D






The view from my bedroom window.




No comments:

Post a Comment