Wednesday 29 August 2012

Getting back to Taiwan

Getting to Bangkok airport is the easiest thing to do. There are cabs everywhere and you'll always find one outside your hotel.

I had to wait for both my flights. I flew with one airline, I ha connecting flights in Hong Kong and all four of my flights were delayed. I'm not sure if I should give the name for legal reasons.

However, I was given a food voucher in Bangkok airport. Also for Brits, they have Boots there. I felt quite nostalgic.

I really like Bangkok airport! It has plenty of shops and restaurant areas to pass the time. It is also roomy, so even if it is really busy you won't notice it that much.

I love walking around airports and this is a good one to do it in. It also has plenty of computer areas with free Internet access. These areas have at least ten computers. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment