Wednesday 29 August 2012

Coffee and my realisation

I used my food voucher in Bangkok airport at Starbucks. Unsurprisingly the coffee was great. I got a huge coffee and a muffin. I sat down for an hour and read a book. It was great...until later.

As I have mentioned I love walking around airports. After drinking my coffee and resuming my wanderings I was struck with a wave of irritation and rage. It came from nowhere. There was no reason for it.

The only change was the coffee. I decided that I would try and not drink coffee for a while.

I have taught the past two weeks without any coffee. I have saved a lot f money, I'm a two or three coffee a day lady.

I have to admit that I have had a lot more patience with my students and my fuse has grown significantly.

No coffee for Gilly Bean. Haha. Of course I get a little tired on my busy days but the kids will usually bring me back up.

I have one awesome kid in my early mon/wed/fri class and he is like natural caffeine. He us so happy and excited all the time. It is wonderful to have students like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment