Thursday 3 February 2011

Taipei 101 mall

After being at the zoo we went to Taipei 101 to check out a bookstore called 'Page one', I bought a couple of Superman comics :D Geeky I know but they bring me joy. So, for those who like to read comics and various graphic novels go to Page one in Taipei 101 mall. It's on the 4th floor.

Directions to Taipei 101:
Take the blue line MRT (Nangang direction) to Taipei City Hall. You can get on from the main station.
Walk outside Taipei City Hall MRT station (number 2 exit) and walk around the corner to the left, you can see it from there. Then it is a short stroll to the 101 building.

Alternatively get off at the stop before 'Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall' and enjoy that before heading over to 101. I did that last time I went to 101. I spent a long time walking around the gardens and I managed to be there for the changing of the guards. It was great to see that!





No comments:

Post a Comment