Wednesday 20 October 2010

Long awaited post

Sorry about the lack of posts. I have been super busy at work at the moment and my internet is a nightmare when trying to post photographs. So I groan when thinking about it, it takes a long time and so I think 'i'll do that tomorrow', but I never have the time. When the weekend arrives I prefer to head out and enjoy the time out of work, or curl up and read a book.

I'm doing well. Work is hectic but should settle down in a couple of weeks. I have a parents day for my morning school in November, so a little stressed at that. And apparently we have a Christmas show to put on as well. eek. I'm looking forward to the weekend. I don't have a class on Saturday. I would love to get up at the crack of dawn and go for a long drive to somewhere pretty, but I shall see what happens :) I may just enjoy a lie-in. haha.

I am definitely in need of a vacation. Speaking of which. I have submitted vacation forms for February. As part of my contract I get a month off, so I've applied to have Feb off and a little bit of March. I won't know if it will get approved yet, as my main Boss is on vacation at the moment. So it won't be another couple of weeks until I know. But I will let you guys know as soon as I do. Then there will be the task of finding flights :) Hunting around to get a good deal.

Love to all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment